What is AgentGold™
About the AgentGold™ Product….
AgentGold™ is a member-based marketing network comprised of 100s of premium domain websites focused on the real estate, mortgage, and insurance industries (primarily residential and investment real estate). Our membership is for professionals in the United States who have an IDX website. Each AgentGold™ member gets a set of websites (the number of which are determined by their membership level) that are customized to their marketing mix based on their business. AgentGold™’s members get exclusive geographic market areas based on zip code and market niche. Our marketing network works well with both online and offline marketing efforts
Our targeted websites deal with
- Top Real Estate Agent and Broker Search
- Auctions for land, homes, condos
- Appraisal (secrets, mistakes, problems and more)
- Pricing Your Home To Sell - Pricing Tips
- Home Selling Preparation Tips
- Home Staging and Showing Tips
- Escrow Tips and Problems
- The Home Selling process - general
- Home Buying Process - general
- Bargain Property - Distress Property - Fixer Uppers
- Beach, Ocean, and Island Front Property
- New Homes, Home Builders, New Construction
- Acreage/Land and Lots For Sale
- Business & Commercial Property
- Cash Out For Investors
- City / Rural Property For Sale
- Recreational Property and Hunting Ground
- Golf Community Property
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condos - Buying and Selling
- Single Family Homes (Buying and Selling)
- Financing (Tips, Mistakes, and more)
- Inspections (Tips, Mistakes, and more)
- Buyer Agency, Seller Agency and Transaction Brokerage
- Foreclosures (search, tips, mistakes and more)
- Divorce and Real Estate
- Expired Listing - What seller can do
- FSBO - Buying and Selling
- Fee for Service Real Estate
- Commission (Full Service, Rebates, Discounts, Variables, Flat Rate)
- Historic & Victorian Homes
- Lease Option and Lease Purchase
- Rental and Lease Purchase
- Income and Investment Property
- Infill Building / Teardown homes
- Lofts (Buying and Selling)
- Lake and Waterfront Property
- Mountain and Desert Property
- Listings (Tips and Mistakes)
- Financing, Mortgage, Lenders
- Reverse Mortgage (Tips and Mistakes)
- Relocation (Buyers and Sellers
- Luxury Homes and Fine Property (Buying and Selling)
- Farms and Ranch Property
- Resort and Vacation Property - Second Homes
- Guaranteed programs for buyer
- Guaranteed programs for sellers
- Seniors (Tips and Mistakes)
- Short Sales (For Buyer and Seller)
- Townhomes (Buying and Selling)
- Multi-family Real Estate and Apartment Buildings
- Trading Up and Downsizing To Another Home
- Loan Search - Pricing Your Mortgage
- Pricing Your Home - Pricing Tips
- Home Insurance -Pricing Your Home Insurance
- AND other topics
First, AgentGold™ is a tool, and tools are only useful for those who use them. A tool doesn’t do its job if it’s just left on the shelf and never picked up.
Therefore, we’re looking for agents and real estate professionals interested in using new tools. If you’re not interested in using a new tool for your tool chest, do not use AgentGold™. If you are looking for a new tool, do you feel like the leads you’re getting are bad? Do you feel that your business has plateaued and you need a new way of growth? Do you feel like you need to branch out into new markets or models for business? This is why AgentGold™ is for you.
What’s our process?
We own hundreds of real estate premium domain websites. We are not a real estate domain rental company; we offer our members access to their domains and our platform that helps generate leads.
Each one of the domains you utilize links to a real estate lead capture landing page. When you choose your membership level, you decide how many websites you rent each month in the areas you want to market to.
How does AgentGold™ target market?
We targeted by the state, by the MSA, by the counties, by the cities or by the zips. Some people may have their market be an entire state, i.e., Delaware, Vermont, or one of these smaller states. And some may just target individual or a handful of zips, for example, those that might live in New York City, Houston, or Los Angeles. When you’re an AgentGold™ member, you can choose exactly what markets you will own with the domains you pick.
How do people find the AgentGold™ websites?
Well, the number one way is you tell them. As we mentioned, AgentGold™ is a tool. It is not a passive tool. It will not likely drive a lot of traffic organically to your website. You will have to use this in your marketing materials, but you will also get some organic traffic and some direct navigation.